Court marriage in arya samaj is considered to be a religious service and if you are unable to fulfill all the requirements and norms then you might have to face several problems in future. If you want to get married legally in a court then you must consult an attorney and then you can proceed for the marriage ceremony. We are providing in the city specialized in the field of law and order of marriage and we will help you to get registered legally and also you can plan your marriage ceremony and organize the marriage ceremony according to your convenience.
We provide our considered opinion on your matrimonial legal matter expressing likely legal consequences that may arise. Best Matrimonial Lawyer in Delhi. We have rich experience in representing our clients in litigating Matrimonial in all the court.
We offer and support our clients for the legal court marriage and Arya Samaj Marriage (Registration under Hindu Marriage Act-1955). Under Hindu marriage, bride and groom can get Love Marriage, Arranged Marriage and Special Marriage. Our team has expert advocates, advisors, and consultants who take care of everything to successfully solemnize and register the marriage. Under Act-1955, boy must be at least 21, and girl must be at least 18. Arya Samaj Marriage is compulsory for Instant Court Marriage. For Arya Samaj Marriage and Court Marriage
Benefits Of Marriage Registration
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Required Documents For Marriage Registration
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.