You must have heard about Court Marriage in India before, but you might not be aware of its legal aspects. You must surely know that marriage in Court is something very special and the process too needs a lot of carefulness. So it is always better to consult your lawyer for the same. If you are living in Delhi then definitely you must know that there are a number of attorneys who practice Court Marriage in Delhi.
We offer legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the couple excellent suggestions regarding the marriage. We . also have qualified advocates who arrange the whole marriage procedures with legal documents and assist them in whole process. Our company also manages to give the registration certificate at the earliest. Matrimonial Law Chambers professionals guide the people how to register their marriage. A marriage, which has already been mutually solemnized, can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955, Or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Benefits of Court Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Required Documents for Court Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.