Arya Samaj Marriage In Hansi
This procedure of the court wedding is usually done at the court. After the bride and groom have reached the venue, the father of the bride will perform the marriage ceremony. In most cases, the couple is brought to the venue by their parents.
Arya Samaj marriage in Hansi has become a common feature these days. It is arranged through the intervention of the family lawyer, the relatives or the local marriage officer who, on behalf of the couple, presents the marriage proposal to the couple’s parents or any other legally authorized authority. Marriage solemnized in the court of law can only be under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, where the priest or any other legally authorized person performs the marriage ceremony.
We provide our considered opinion on your matrimonial legal matter expressing likely legal consequences that may arise. Best Matrimonial Lawyer in Nagaur. We have rich experience in representing our clients in litigating Matrimonial in all the court. So contact to my company for any futher inquiry.
Benefits Of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Please call at +91 97117 57779 for arya samaj mandir in Hansi, arya samaj marriage in Hansi, same day court marriage in Hansi, tatkal court marriage in Hansi, same day marriage registration in Hansi, Court Marriage Registration in Hansi.
Required Documents For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.