Arya Samaj Marriage In Dausa
The Arya Samaj marriage or court marriage is a well-known ceremony in India. It is a religious ceremony that is performed between two people who want legal marriage in India. Hence, it clearly shows that the Arya Samaj manner is not only arranged marriage but also a legal marriage.
In a small city Dausa in Rajasthan district is famous to the court marriage. Arya Samaj marriage in dausa is a popular option for couples who wish to maintain their marriage relation discreetly, economical and easy. The parents also want to there child marriage is done in a short time. So it’s an easy way to get marriage by Arya samaj mandir.
We offer legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the couple excellent suggestions regarding the marriage. We also have qualified advocates who arrange the whole marriage procedures with legal documents and assist them in whole process. Our company also manages to give the registration certificate at the earliest. Matrimonial Law Chambers professionals guide the people how to register their marriage.
Benefits Of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Please call at +91 97117 57779 for arya samaj mandir in Dausa, arya samaj marriage in Dausa, same day court marriage in Dausa, tatkal court marriage in Dausa, same day marriage registration in Dausa, Court Marriage Registration in Dausa.
Required Documents For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card/ Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.