Arya Samaj marriages are very easy process for the couple. Many Couples from different religions who fall under the love so he want to marriage by court or Arya samaj mandir. This is a choice and wiling preference for couples where one person belongs to Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikh religion.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Churu is a legal marriage of two souls, which is being conducted under the Special Marriage Act 1954 before the registrar of marriage. In this marriage, 3 witnesses are compulsory for the marriage process and in the presence of the parents. It’s a same-day process in the court.
Court Marriage Advocate is a devoted service for court marriage, marriage registration, and issuing of the marriage certificate. We have a whale of experience in organizing court marriages in Churu and nearby areas. We have successfully provided our specialized services to numerous satisfied clients. We are highly concerned about our clients and leave no stone unturned towards complete customer satisfaction.
Benefits Of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Please call at +91 97117 57779 for arya samaj mandir in Churu, arya samaj marriage in Churu, same day court marriage in Churu, tatkal court marriage in Churu, same day marriage registration in Churu, Court Marriage Registration in Churu.
Required Documents For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.