Arya Samaj Marriage In Chhatarpur
Arya Samaj Marriage in Chhatarpur essentially is a legal marriage of two souls, which is being conducted under the Special Marriage Act 1954 before the registrar of marriage. It is held in presence of at least three witnesses then the certificate by a special court marriage lawyer of Chhatarpur is issued by the registrar of marriage, it is required by law to be presented to the bride and groom upon request for marriage. In some cases, the father of the bride may also present the certificate for the bride.
Now a days many people do not want to spend money on lavish marriages as it serves no purpose except show off and further leads to indebtedness in many cases. Arya samaj marriage in Chhatarpur is very easy process to knot in a relationship. Our team is help to you in the whole process of the marriage
Marriage represents a lifetime commitment between two partners. While this typically involves mutual romantic interest, marriage is also a legal contract that confers special rights and responsibilities to the parties involved.
Benefits Of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Please call at +91 97117 57779 for arya samaj mandir in Chhatarpur, arya samaj marriage in Chhatarpur, same day court marriage in Chhatarpur, tatkal court marriage in Chhatarpur, same day marriage registration in Chhatarpur, Court Marriage Registration in Chhatarpur.
Required Documents For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.