Arya Samaj Marriage In Ajmer
The Court Marriage Procedure in Ajmer is quite an easy process that happens in marriages. The judge gives the order to the couple attending court for the marriage. On that day groom and bride attend with the parents and 3 witnesses for the marriage process.
Nowadays marriage in Ajmar is mostly arranged legally through a faith leader, family member, or an expert in marriage-related issues. It has become much easier nowadays as the internet and TV have made available all the necessary information to couples in India. Court Marriage in India is much easier today as compared to earlier days when people used to go to court to get their marriage conducted.
Arya Samaj Marriage in Ajmer is a blessing for many who want to marriage with your partner. The city has the largest number of marriages performed on anniversaries and this also makes it the biggest court wedding hub in the country. People from all over the country visit Ajmer to tie the knot as it is considered to be the best place for marriage. It is the cultural hub of the state and people from all walks of life are flocking here to marry and have a holy union with their partners
Benefits Of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Please call at +91 97117 57779 for arya samaj mandir in Ajmer, arya samaj marriage in Ajmer, same day court marriage in Ajmer, tatkal court marriage in Ajmer, same day marriage registration in Ajmer, Court Marriage Registration in Ajmer.
Required Documents For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.