Arya Samaj Marriage In Najibabad
The Arya Samaj marriage is a well-known ceremony in India. It is a religious ceremony that is performed between two people who are want to legal marriage. The term “Arya” actually means marriage and “Samaj” means an order or law. Hence, it clearly shows that the Arya Samaj manner is not only arranged marriage but also a legal marriage.
In a small city Najibabad in Bijnor district is famous to the court marriage. Arya Samaj marriage in Najibabad is a popular option for couples who wish to maintain their marriage relation discreetly, economical and easy. The parents also want to there child marriage is done in a short time. So it’s an easy way to get marriage by Arya samaj mandir.
We offer legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the couple excellent suggestions regarding the marriage. We also have qualified advocates who arrange the whole marriage procedures with legal documents and assist them in whole process. Our company also manages to give the registration certificate at the earliest. Matrimonial Law Chambers professionals guide the people how to register their marriage.
Benefits Of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
It is economical and a simpler process. It saves the huge expenses of wedding rituals and ceremonies. The parties to the marriage get the option of solemnizing the marriage in any way they want. It ensures the consent of both parties. Court marriage is the cheapest way of marriage. Through court marriage, you can marry a bride As desired, even if the family does not support you. You also save your precious time.
Please call at +91 97117 57779 for arya samaj mandir in Najibabad, arya samaj marriage in Najibabad, same day court marriage in Najibabad, tatkal court marriage in Najibabad, same day marriage registration in Najibabad, Court Marriage Registration in Najibabad.
Required Documents For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage
- Application form in the set format.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Card / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential proof and Pan card of three witnesses.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partners is a divorcee.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partners is a widow.